Thanks for visiting my small corner of the internet.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Colleen and that handsome fella next to me is my husband Mark. He’s the most wonderful person I know.
I believe there is so much to celebrate in every day. Every week. Every year. Sincerely Colleen is my place to encourage you to pursue that. Whether it is to write a letter to someone you love, or treat yourself to a new lipgloss, there is something worth celebrating right now. Join me!
I’ve spent many days dwelling over something and choosing to be unhappy. I made a choice a few years ago to choose happiness. I’m here now living from a place of acceptance and peace and joy. Where I understand there is difficulty, but overwhelming beauty. There is hardship and strength.
At the end of the day though, I want to live a life full of meaning. I wholeheartedly believe everyone’s story is worth telling. This is my space to document mine.
Here’s a little bit about me.
- 1. My favorite color is lavender, but I haaaate the smell of it.
- 2. Nearly 5 years later, I’m still in love and engaged to my high school sweetheart.
- 3. I have an english mastiff named Effie. I’m convinced she’s an angel.
- 4. My favorite fruit is watermelon. Mmmmmm!
- 5. I hope to one day have an entire wall bookshelf covered with books.
- 6. That being said, I love to read. So much. I devour books.
- 7. The best ice cream i’ve ever tasted was lemon meringue pie.
- 8. I’m a paper planner kinda girl.
- 9. I buy myself flowers every week. I’m on a eucalyptus kick.
- 10. My brothers are my very best friends.
- 11. I believe in printing out pictures.
- 12. I switch from hobby to hobby, and I don’t feel bad about it.
- 13. Green peppers and black olives on my pizza, please!
- 14. I was born in Northern California.
- 15. My favorite flower is an orchid. Second runner up is lilies.
- 16. Marmalade is the best jelly flavor.
- If you have more questions, feel free to ask!